Photo

Plugins for other email clients

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#101 ddeguire

ddeguire
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

We would love a FirstClass plugin! We have not been able to make an LDAP connection.

#102 hatari

hatari
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:09 PM

I have been waiting YEARS now for a Groupwise plugin. Is there really any hope for this, or should I look for a more compatible anti-spam solution?My enterprise has grown so much in the past few years that I'm needing to upgrade my Barracuda box. But I'm hesitant to do so if I will not have the plugin I need, or worse yet, no hope of having one ever.

#103 hutch

hutch
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

How about for Eudora?

#104 nbullins

nbullins
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:31 AM

I have several users with Eudora also and would love to see a plugin for it

#105 agottschalk

agottschalk
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:05 PM

About 50 of our 400 or so users are on thunderbird. Does it really take over a year and a half to release a working plugin?

#106 asdf

asdf
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:51 AM

MacOS X Mail would be awesome 95% of my company is on Apple Mail. Please someone help out and hook me up with that plugin for Apple Mail.Thanks,J

#107 murpmic

murpmic
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

I'd also like to see a plug in for Groupwise

#108 dano1979

dano1979
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:55 AM

I think this plugin issue should be addressed. We could use the following:Outlook ExpressThunderbirdThese are fairly common clients. Otherwise, another method of classifying spam should be developed. Please let us know when these will be available. The dates in this original post go back to 04.Thanks,Dan

#109 DAndrews

DAndrews
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:18 AM

I would love Mac OS X to be included. Apple Mail..

#110 John Resotko

John Resotko
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:19 AM

I've muddled along with the user-created plug-in for several years now, only to discover that it doesn't play nice with the latest GroupWise 8 client. My GroupWise usage continues to grow, and I need a good plug-in! Please add mine to the list of voices requesting a plug-in compatible with the GroupWise 8 client for Windows and Mac.

#111 kwyrick

kwyrick
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

I've muddled along with the user-created plug-in for several years now, only to discover that it doesn't play nice with the latest GroupWise 8 client. My GroupWise usage continues to grow, and I need a good plug-in! Please add mine to the list of voices requesting a plug-in compatible with the GroupWise 8 client for Windows and Mac.

Same here. I manage 5 groupwise locations and really need a Groupwise plugin. Currently looking at other spam filters that do support Groupwise nut sure do like my Barracuda.

#112 rreynolds

rreynolds
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

Same here. I manage 5 groupwise locations and really need a Groupwise plugin. Currently looking at other spam filters that do support Groupwise nut sure do like my Barracuda.

Same here we are still on GW7 hope to be at GW8 soon. Our servers never need to be rebooted so why change to microsoft?

#113 ashar

ashar
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:02 AM

A Thunderbird plugin would be nice

#114 kwyrick

kwyrick
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

Same here we are still on GW7 hope to be at GW8 soon. Our servers never need to be rebooted so why change to microsoft?

Exactly!I actually got tired of waiting and have switched from Barracuda to another product. It sucks because the Barracuda was a better product but the trade off was worth it. I am sad to say, my Barracuda appliance was powered off and put to rest. RIP Barracuda 300.

#115 Harald Reindl

Harald Reindl
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

Thunderbird!Why?* It runs on Windows, Linux, OSX* It has a big userbase* It is opensource