Welcome to the Barracuda Networks Forum!
The purpose of this forum is to provide users of Barracuda Networks products with a method for free exchange of information, ideas and support.
Barracuda Networks encourages open communication between all forum users; however, there are some basic rules that everyone must adhere to:
• No profanity, vulgar or offensive language.
• No personal attacks or libelous statements.
• No references to unpublished internal components, systems or processes related to Barracuda Networks or other vendors’ products shall be used in any post.
• Do not use the Barracuda Technical Forums as a channel for criticizing specific customer-Barracuda Networks interactions.
• No impersonation of any person or entity – including impersonation of a Barracuda Networks official or forum leader – or misrepresentation of your affiliation with a person, entity or organization is allowed.
• No discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy or other intellectual property violations is allowed.
• Do not post messages that serve mostly or exclusively to drive forum members to the forums or Web sites in which you have a stake. It is, however, acceptable to list your personal Web site URL in your profile and/or in your signature, as long as it is done discreetly.
• Mirroring, re-posting, or archiving the forums on any public Web site is not permitted without the written permission of Barracuda Networks.
• All active accounts MUST be associated with a valid and functional email address. Any accounts associated with email addresses that are found to not accept any emails, or are otherwise deemed to be faked or invalid in any way, will be disabled IMMEDIATELY.
• These rules are subject to change. It is the users’ responsibility to know and abide by them.
Any posts that are discovered by or reported to Barracuda Networks as being in violation of these rules will be immediately removed from the forum. Barracuda Networks may, at its discretion, subsequently inform the author(s) of the offending post with the reason(s) for its removal.
It is Barracuda Networks’ hope that forum users will understand and comply with these rules to ensure that all users’ experience is a positive one.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation,
Barracuda Networks Management
No replies to this topic