Teachers need YouTube

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Spencer

Matthew Spencer
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

I am the new director of technology for a small private school .I stared with the school a month ago and have inherited a 3-year backlog of issues. One of these is that no one (my self included) can get our Barracuda 410 filter to allow youtube.com to stream through the filter. I can go in to the web interface and make the changes to allow YouTube access but with in a few hours the site is blocked again. My teachers use YouTube for teaching and I need to figure out a way to allow this site access through the 410 filters. Can you please help me figure out a way to make this work?

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Forum Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

As the deployment of Web Filters in a network varies greatly and the support you need will depend on your network, I would highly recommend that you contact one of our Technical Support staff at support@barracuda.com.

Good luck :)
Frank Avery
User Community Administrator
Barracuda Networks
favery@barracuda.com

#3 Mollie Grant

Mollie Grant
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationunited kindom

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:20 AM

I think youtube is very useful for teachers for teaching. They can get many things beyond the scope of the syllabus and they can improve their knowledge. Many teachers are practicing this for teaching student and they can visit thesis writing service for getting help for writing thesis papers.