Photo

Network Access Client HOTFIXES

NAC Access Client

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 Tim Warr

Tim Warr
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:01 AM

Barracuda VPN Client 3.6.5 BETA for Mac OS X

Provides support for the current MC OS X 10.11 beta (El Capitan)

As this is in Beta, it is not yet available for public download. However we are looking for beta testers (especially those already running 10.11 El Captain and/or upgrading from older client versions). If you would like to try the beta, please contact me on twarr-at-barracuda-dot-com

Notes:

Moves the  barracudavpn.engine binary from /usr/sbin to /usr/local/sbin and our initial config files from /System/Library/ to /Library/

#22 Tomas Zverbik

Tomas Zverbik
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:36 AM

Hi, how can I participate in beta program?

I'm currently using Mac OS X 10.11 and none version of the barracuda ng vpn client is working with this system.

#23 Chad Heipler

Chad Heipler
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

I'd be interested in getting a copy of the beta as well as i've upgraded and no longer having a working Barracuda VPN client.  I did email you Tim and hoping to get a reply back as soon as possible.

Thanks.

#24 Chad Heipler

Chad Heipler
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:51 AM

El Capitan client was released this morning and I can report that I've installed it and it worked without a problem.  Hopefully others have the same experience.

Thanks.

#25 Tim Warr

Tim Warr
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:06 AM

Hotfix 102 - Barracuda Network Access Client 3.7

Hotfix 302 - Barracuda Network Access Client 4.0

Hotfix 102 - Barracuda Network Access Client 4.1

This hotfix addresses a vulnerability where end users could exploit a missing shared library loophole to escalate their local privileges on windows and gain system level access. This fix ensures that libraries are only loaded from trusted file system locations.

We strongly recommend applying this hotfix to all clients.

Many thanks to Florian Bogner and Gideon Teubert  (Kapsch BusinessCom AG) for alerting us to this vulnerability.