• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Manuel Neuner

Manuel Neuner
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

Hello,

I was registered for two webinars this week but wasn't able to join them because the password I got during registration, and again in the reminder e-mail, was not accepted -> pop-up “the registration password is incorrect”

BTN646: WAN Optimization on Barracuda NG Firewall (28.03.2012 5pm CET)
BTN641: Transparent User authentication on Barracuda NG Firewall (27.03.2012 10AM CET)

Tried ngf1r3wall and also the event id.
Tried IE9, Firefox and Chrome

After the first missed webinar I've sent an e-mail to mailto:university@barracuda.com but didn't get any responds.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

@Barracuda: Could you please advise on this?

Thank you!

#2 Stefan Hora

Stefan Hora
  • Barracuda Guru
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

I had no problem with the ngf... PW and the Firefox 11.0.

#3 Manuel Huber

Manuel Huber
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Can´t remember the website layout by heart, but I had similar problems first. Use the "bu2012" password to register (left side of website, not on the right side "Join webinar". After registering (type in name, mail address) I was able to join the webinar.
Maybe you got the same issue...

#4 Michael Mack

Michael Mack
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMunich

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

Sorry for the confusion. Usually everyone should get a Webex registration Passwort after signing in to a Webinar at the BU Portal (bu.barracuda.com) Within that first email you should get just a Registration password. It is currently needed to register for the Webinar again at the Webex Page (Link within the first email) using the Registration Password.

We will simplyfiy this with one of the next Releases of the University Portal.

If you ran in similar problems when you try to join a webinar send me an email (mailto:mmack@barracuda.com) on time (at least 5 minutes before the webinar starts).