If you are interested in using this version, fill out this form or contact our support department with your serial number.
Release notes are available http://updates.cudasvc.com/cgi-bin/view_release_notes.cgi?type=ysb&version=10.1.00.26548
(Please note that we have not deprecated support for any operating systems that are supported in 10.0.)
Here are some instructions to get you up and running with the Exchange 2013 Mailbox Agent:
- Open the Yosemite Server Backup Administrator.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Catalog.
- Hit the + sign on Network.
- Hit the + sign on the Exchange server object.
- Right click on the Microsoft Exchange Mailbox agent and click Enable
- (Once enabled this same window can be opened by right clicking and going to properties in case changes need to be made to the configuration).
- Check the box called “Check this box to enable Yosemite Server Backup Exchange Server Mailbox Agent”.
- Provide a path to a “Working directory” where mailboxes can be exported.
- Specify the restore type, whether to restore and merge directly into the database and current mailbox, or to restore as a PST to a specified file location.
- The Microsoft Exchange Mailbox agent will now be selectable under a backup job with mailbox items shown underneath.