Photo

Report Removed? (Search queries by user)

report search

Best Answer J Tech, 03 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

This report is back in the latest firmware release. It has also been added to the dashboard. Nice job and thanks!

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 J Tech

J Tech
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Hi everyone,

Did the report to view search queries by user get removed from the latest version (7.0)? That was a useful report for my environment. Thanks for your input in advance.

-JD

#2 Chris Clos

Chris Clos
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Its not on my report list either... There's new reports added, but I can tell from the list there's some that vanished as well.. wondering what other reports are gone?

I suppose the only way would be to do a web requests log in detail for the Search Engines Category or putting in a list of domains to watch... not as convenient though.

#3 Greg Hader

Greg Hader
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

"User Activity Log" seems to be missing as well. Management will ask for a particular user's activity and the main "Web Log" filtered by username only goes back so far (and doesn't generate a nice easy to read report).

#4 J Tech

J Tech
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

I haven't found a workaround for this missing report yet (and need one). Anyone got one?

#5 J Tech

J Tech
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:23 AM   Best Answer

This report is back in the latest firmware release. It has also been added to the dashboard. Nice job and thanks!