Photo

LDAP

AD LDAP Domain Archiver Change Domain

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Butler

Charles Butler
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

Message Archiver 350….We migrated on-premises Exchange email to a new forest/domain plus move to office365 cloud while email host name remains the same. The Archiver remains on-premises with relay/proxy setup and working fine. However, we now need to change LDAP setting in Archiver to new servers. When I changed the LDAP server settings no email is visible in Archiver. I restored to old LDAP servers and email in Archiver came back. Email from both old and new environment is being recorded in Archiver with old Domain settings. With new LDAP settings only new email is recorded in Archiver. I need to see all email from old & new environment. How do we move Archiver to new LDAP servers and keep all email visible? Surely I’m not the first company to attempt. Barracuda support said they couldn’t help because it’s an Exchange setting.

#2 Maxwell Lazaroff

Maxwell Lazaroff
  • Moderators
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

I reviewed your case, and I'm having a higher-level technician, Sam, give you a call. We can help get you sorted out, or at least provide more guidance. My apologies for the run-around.

Thanks,
Maxwell Lazaroff
Barracuda Message Archiver
Software Engineer

#3 Charles Butler

Charles Butler
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

I'm also working with Exchange experts to get their input and will share any pertinent information here.