Photo

VPN Client keeps reconnecting

vpn client reconnecting losing connection

Best Answer Michael Nealon, 09 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

If you open the support tunnel on your box, I can log in to check the logs and see if there are any clues. Which VPN client are you using, Network Connector, IPsec, or PPTP?

Thanks, but I got it figured out. The username I logged in with was already logged in from another location. Once I found that, I disconnected the user and tried again. It worked fine after that. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Nealon

Michael Nealon
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

I have been using the SSL VPN firewall for over a month and all was working well. Yesterday afternoon, all of the sudden, the VPN client started reconnecting about every 20-30 seconds. It will connect, and then reconnect over and over again, but it will not stay connected. I made no changes to the firewall before this happened, it just started happening on its own. I have tried connecting from 4 different systems (each running the VPN client) and I get the same results from each system, so I know it's not just the system I was running the client on that has the problem. 

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening and how to fix it?

Thanks

#2 Gavin Chappell

Gavin Chappell
  • Moderators
  • 414 posts
  • LocationNottingham, UK

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

If you open the support tunnel on your box, I can log in to check the logs and see if there are any clues. Which VPN client are you using, Network Connector, IPsec, or PPTP?

#3 Michael Nealon

Michael Nealon
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:28 AM   Best Answer

Thanks, but I got it figured out. The username I logged in with was already logged in from another location. Once I found that, I disconnected the user and tried again. It worked fine after that.