Feature requests

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Rick Kaczanko

Rick Kaczanko
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:56 AM

Minor request - on the Devices list, add a column for device model so I can see my iPhone 5s vs 6 vs 6s noted on the list without having to drill in to each device.

Thanks for a great product!

#22 Katie Percy

Katie Percy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:24 PM

Additional restrictions and missing iOS 8 payloads are now available.

Hi, if the ability to turn off "handoff" is available, I don't see it; critical for HIPAA compliance. Can someone  point me to that? Thanks, Katie

#23 Joseph Totaro

Joseph Totaro
  • Moderators
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:22 PM

Hi, if the ability to turn off "handoff" is available, I don't see it; critical for HIPAA compliance. Can someone  point me to that?

Katie, I believe Apple now calls this "Activity Continuation".  It can be found in the "iOS 8 Specific" section of  Profile >> Basic >> iOS Specific Functionality Restrictions

#24 Katie Percy

Katie Percy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:57 PM

Thank you!  I am just upgrading to iOS 9 on my device and will look at this side by side. kp

#25 Katie Percy

Katie Percy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:07 PM

Still shows as Handoff in IOS 9. 

Settings > General > Handoff & Suggested Apps.

#26 Katie Percy

Katie Percy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:28 PM

> I found the setting - thank you!

#27 Katie Percy

Katie Percy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:36 PM

Feature request - a security score by BMC or 3rd party security company for an app.  Currently we ask staff to go to zscaler.zap.com to check security of their apps.  Would like the ability to set a threshold for what can be installed, eg., app must have a security rating of 1-5 out of 10 if 1 is extremely secure and 10 is extremely insecure.  Katie

#28 Karl Moore

Karl Moore
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationNottingham, UK

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:53 AM

Feature request - a security score by BMC or 3rd party security company for an app.  Currently we ask staff to go to zscaler.zap.com to check security of their apps.  Would like the ability to set a threshold for what can be installed, eg., app must have a security rating of 1-5 out of 10 if 1 is extremely secure and 10 is extremely insecure.  Katie

Katie, I've raised a feature request for this and added it to the backlog.

#29 JJR Systems

JJR Systems
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:57 PM

Hi there, I was wondering if there was any traction on the Windows Phone support yet?

Once we have this, we can move away from airwatch.  Thanks very much.

#30 Stacy Powell

Stacy Powell
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:12 PM

I have Exchange Active Sync working on iOS devices.  Trying to implement Exchange Active Sync for Android Devices.  Manuals for MDM configuration seem to be difficult to find. I would welcome any direction on this or reference to manual.