• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thomas

Thomas
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Hi all,

I currently have three Barracuda products (Web Filter, SPAM Filter, and Archiver) and all was fine with most of them up until two weeks ago.

My Archiver stopped archiving emails because the LDAP lost sync. It's happened a few times before, and after a quick LDAP test under Directory Services / Edit LDAP, the issue is resolved. But I'm now running into an issue where LDAP will not sync. We have a 2008 Windows Server that's acting as our PDC, and for the most part it has no issues with any other device that syncs to it.

All of my settings under the LDAP settings are correct, and the account that has worked before (primary Admin account) is now not. I've tried a few other logins that have Domain Admin rights and I continue to get the same issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thomas

#2 Josh Sturm

Josh Sturm
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

The same thing happened to us about 2 weeks ago and around 2 hours ago.  At first we though it was due to the 2003 to 2008 AD migration but the Spam and Virus Firewall is only set to be using the 2008 sever.  Other LDAP lookups against it are functioning fine.

The message in the queue just show a large number of Deferred with reason Recipient Verification Unavailable .