We have a new client that has a Barracuda Spam Firewall 300 with firmware version 5.1.3.007.
They weren't told by the previous IT group that they can have a quarantine inbox that they can check, so we went and enabled that feature for them on a Per-User basis.
The problem is that we see that emails are being quarantined for users but then when we go to Account View, it shows that there are 0 items in the quarantine.
The spam filter is configured to grab users from their Microsoft Exchange 2013 server, so we tried to delete all the users created and have it recreate them to no avail.
I have another client that has the same spam firewall with an older firmware version, and it works for them, so I am not sure why this isn't working here.