WSA Deployments SLOW

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 degolorg

degolorg
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:57 AM

I have been getting some complaints lately of slow internet using the WSA.  Is this a known issue that is being resolved?  I've been able to confirm that removal of the WSA solves this.  

I've witnessed the "slow internet" that is being reported, and it seems to be with initial loading of websites.  I've been able to watch someone open IE (or chrome) and watch it sit for 30-60 seconds on "waiting for www.google.com..." or whatever their home page is.  If i remove the WSA client, this issue dissappears for that user.  Add it back and the issue returns.  I've seen this on several users, and so far only WSA users (not anyone behind a Web Flex Gateway).

It makes the WSA nearly unusable for the people reporting the issue.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

#2 John Tozzi

John Tozzi
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

I also see that as well. Additionally some of my users experience a shortened time out on websites that they normally can stay logged into for hours. With WSA enabled it logs them off the site after 5 minutes

#3 Joe Housley

Joe Housley
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLancaster Pa

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

Had the same issue, and do to complaints from users, had to remove it from all and switch to a different product. All loved the change.