Spyware.Exploit.BRTS

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#21 Gary Bartlett

Gary Bartlett
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:10 PM

Hello. We are getting a potential false positive on domain ambag.org with the error Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.ambag.org received from the web filter.

Please review and clear when possible.

Thank you

#22 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:13 PM

Domain ambag.org was compromised in January but has since been cleaned up. The domain has been cleared from our block list. Please allow 12-24 hours for the change to propagate throughout our system. Thank you for your patience.

#23 Keith Eddy

Keith Eddy
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:38 PM

Could http://www.ovaec.org be checked it is being blocked for Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.ovaec.org

#24 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:02 PM

Domain ovaec.org has been cleared. Please allow 12-24 hours for the change to propagate throughout our system. Thank you for your patience.

#25 erikN

erikN
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:57 AM

Hello

Can you also check www.karinjiroflee.be ? We think it's a false positive. We get this message:

"The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains spyware. The name of the spyware is: Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.karinjiroflee.be"

#26 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:16 AM

Domain karinjiroflee.be seems to have been compromised in early December but has been cleaned. Domain has been cleared. Please allow 12-24 hours for the change to propagate throughout our system. Thank you for your patience.

#27 erikN

erikN
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:22 AM

What is the best way to let Barracuda know about false positives like these? I've tried with the online form (http://www.barracudacentral.org/rbl/removal-request), but  it asks for an adress of a mailserver. Most of the time we get questions of people who cannot surf to a certain site. When I look it up, the mailserver doesn't seem to be the problem.

I'm looking for kind of form that people can use to tell Barracauda "hey, my website is flagged as spyware, can you please dubble check because I think it isn't."

Is there one?

#28 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:11 AM

Hello Erik,

You can email intent@barracuda.com with the domain that you are requesting to be assessed. Our Spam Analyst team will respond within 24 hours. Thank you.

#29 John Jeffers

John Jeffers
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:29 AM

I believe this domain is a FALSE POSITIVE for ‘SPYWARE’.

This entry is from my Barracuda Web Filter: Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.lkcsupplies.com

lkcsupplies.com

#30 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:56 AM

Domain lkcsupplies.com was a false positive has been cleared. Please allow 12-24 hours for the change to propagate throughout our system. Thank you for your patience.

#31 John Henry

John Henry
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:17 AM

In January 2015 my website  (www.johndalyphoto.com ) was blocked with the notification    spyware exploit brts  subsequently got a new website designed and its still blocked . Can this status  of my website be updated please.

Thanks john

#32 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:38 AM

Domain johndalyphoto.com is currently compromised. Please email me at intent@barracuda.com for further information. Thank you.

#33 Oliver Jansen

Oliver Jansen
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:49 AM

Hello

we're getting a false positive -> Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.msc24.de

can it be checked ?

best regards

Oliver Jansen

#34 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:46 AM

Domain msc24.de was a false positive and has been cleared. Please allow 12-24 hours for the change to propagate throughout our system. Thank you for your patience.

#35 David Chambers

David Chambers
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

Hi there.. Please check spyware.exploits.brts for unionspecialties.com

Thanks Dave C

#36 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:03 AM

Domain unionspecialties.com has been cleared from our block list. Please allow 12-24 hours for the change to propagate throughout our system. Thank you for your patience.

#37 Ski Klesman

Ski Klesman
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

Dear Barracuda,

Can you take a look at www.2ba.nl? We are getting a false positive. (Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.2ba.nl)

Thanks!

#38 Kenny Woltz

Kenny Woltz
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:17 AM

Hi support,

Could you please check Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.patricianashdesigns.com for a false positive? It appears to be a clean and valid site.

Thanks for your help!

#39 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:23 AM

Domain patricianashdesigns.com was a false positive and has been cleared. Please allow 12-24 hours for the change to propagate throughout our system. Thank you for your patience.

#40 Lily Nguyen

Lily Nguyen
  • Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationCampbell, CA

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:30 AM

Dear Barracuda,

Can you take a look at www.2ba.nl? We are getting a false positive. (Spyware.Exploit.BRTS.2ba.nl)

Thanks!

Hello Ski,

Can you please email me at intent@barracuda.com in regards to domain 2ba.nl please? Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spyware.Exploit.BRTS