Exchange 2010 Error 3276; Error 3013

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stefan70

Stefan70
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:11 AM

If you backup a full Exchange Server with Mail-Box  Backup some Mailboxes Fails wit Error 3276 "Exchange Mailbox expöort Operation failed" or Error 3013 Object is in use by another process.

The Deverlopment Team knows this Problem.

#2 Matt Orme

Matt Orme
  • Moderators
  • 463 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

As I understand the issue, this is generally when adding multiple additional streams to individual mailboxes.  This can result in overload of the Exchange server which prevents .pst release in a timely manner.

This is something we intend to look at in the future.

In the meantime, running mailbox backups with default stream allocation should resolve the issue.  It will however drop throughput and likely increase backup job run time.

#3 Stefan70

Stefan70
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:02 AM

Good Mornig Matt,

I work wit your Support department many time on this not working Exchange backup.

It is not posible to use Default stream becose it is to slow. Wit default backup stream it needs 2 Days for a Exchange Backup with less then 100 User-Mailboxes.

On my last Support session we find out that this is a Problem from Yosemity Program-Code. Your Backup first Export a Mail-Box as a PST-File and then it will be a Windows File Backup of this PST-File. With mor then one Backup-Stream the handshake from Mail-Box export do Mail-Box backup dosn`t work correct and Crash somtimes.

On all my calls for this Problems at the last 12 Month i hear "This is smoething we inted at one of the next Releases"