Photo

Encrytped Email

encrypted emails

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jennifer Schroeder

Jennifer Schroeder
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:45 AM

I am having issues with Barracuda Message Center and recipients being able to pick up their messages.  Most users when trying to log in the first time get nothing.  Some clients still use windows XP with I.E. 8 and they have to use the legacy website however some can't even use that.  Is anyone else experiencing issues with the end users getting their emails?  Is the some sort of instruction sheet availible for users to provide their clients on how to use it?

Thank you,

Jennifer

#2 Daniel Coca

Daniel Coca
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:15 PM

We are experiencing similar issues.  Lot's of complaints from people not being able to view the encrypted messages.  Most are using Windows XP.  On my Windows 7 machine using the IE Developer tools to emulate IE 8 I can get it to work. I just dug a Windows XP box out of storage that is current on all windows patches and IE patches as of April of last year and it works fine.  It could possible be end users that haven't run Windows Updates on their machines...Hopefully someone at Barracuda has a better idea of what might cause this to happen to some users.

#3 Michele Brown

Michele Brown
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

Hi Jennifer,

I had no problem creating an account with Barracuda and reading the above messages; however, this is this first email I have received via this program.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Have a Great Day

Michele L. Brown

36 Haskell Rd

Carmel, Maine 04419

207-735-3083 :)