Active mode

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 frisbiew

frisbiew
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:20 AM

I just installed a 310 unit and cannot get it to run in Active mode. I have a PIX firewall in place. When I put it in Active mode nobody on the network can get through to the internet. In the Soft Bypass mode everything is fine. I even reverted the firmware to factory and reinstalled the updates as per another thread on this forum. That did nothing. I have also put static routes to everything inside my network but did not work either. Also none of the Content Filtering seems to get blocked.

#2 gqchris

gqchris
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:14 PM

We had the same problem with the new Firmware update, we took off the transperency mode and it works fine now. It took 5 mins for it to "kick in" but it eventually worked! Maybe this will help.

#3 blh35661

blh35661
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 03:48 PM

We had the same problem with a 410. We went to soft bypass, updated to the latest firmware (1.1.0 August 15th) and the problem has cleared itself. Weird though...we ran for a few weeks just fine before the problem cropped up. When the problem occurred, only folks on a certain subnet (with 10.x.x.x private addressing) were affected. So far, everything is going well.