• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dani Olteanu

Dani Olteanu
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

Hi,

I'm unable to access my files. When I click on "Personal Files" button from the web interface I get "There was a validation error on our server. Check your URL." I've tried with various computers with various browser and versions and with mobile phones with Android too. The Agent won't sync too. From support team I've received let's say strange answers like telling me to try things that I've already tried and commented to them and then I've received no reply at all. I've started to belive that you do this on purpose to cancel my account.

#2 Mitchell Defay

Mitchell Defay
  • Administrators
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:31 PM

Hi Dani,

We have not seemed to receive a request for support from your name, Please contact at Support@copy.com with your email address for further support with this issue.

Thanks,

Mitch

#3 Dani Olteanu

Dani Olteanu
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:36 PM

Here you have...

"Olteanu Dani

Feb 9, 4:55 AM

Hello,

I have a problem on accessing personal files. I get this message "There was a validation error on accessing your personal files. Check your url."

-------------------

Copy Engineering (Copy Support)

Feb 9, 2:12 PM

Hello Dani

Thank you for contacting the copy support desk. I would first suggest that you clear your cache and then restart your browser. If that does not resolve the issue try to access your account with a different version of browser.

Regards,

James Brown
Tech Support
Copy.com

----------------

Olteanu Dani

Feb 9, 9:30 PM

Hello,

I've tried from 3 different computers (Ubuntu 14.10 and Windows 7) and a mobile phone (with Android), different browsers (Internet Explorer v.11, Mozilla Firefox v.34.0 and Google Chrome v.40). I get the same error as you can see in the attached file."

After this e-mail I've received no reply.

#4 Mitchell Defay

Mitchell Defay
  • Administrators
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:42 AM

Hello Dani,

I have responded to your email we no longer use Zen desk for support. As was said in the Email It seems to be a naming issue. Please email us when the suggested resolution is complete, let us know how things went.

Thanks,

Mitch

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: personal files, check your url