NG

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ram Kumar

Ram Kumar
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:10 AM

Hi team,

I am not able to see the Azure networking tab in under control tab for admin user access but I can have see same in under configuration tab -network and i can do the change for that but the same option is visible for root ID users.

This is the issue in NG firewall which has been recently upgarded to 6.2 . Post upgrade to 6.2, this feature is avaiable for root id but not available for other users even they have admin access.

Please can you help me or advice ?

#2 Tobias Witek

Tobias Witek
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:18 AM

Hello,

in order to completely understand the problem, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

* Did I understand the problem correctly: If you log in with an Administrator Account, you can navigate to Control -> Network, but the complete "Azure UDR" tab is missing? If you use "root", on the other hand, the tab is there?

* If so, which role did you assign to the Administrator Account? I gave it a short test with "Manager" and "Operator", but in both situations, the "Azure UDR" tab showed up correctly.

* Is this a standalone box or a CC-managed box?

* When you connect to the NG Firewall and execute "hwtool -y", does it print "Azure"?

Thank you!

Tobias

#3 Ram Kumar

Ram Kumar
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:20 AM

Thanks for your help 

here are the answer for your queries -

Did I understand the problem correctly: If you log in with an Administrator Account, you can navigate to Control -> Network, but the complete "Azure UDR" tab is missing? If you use "root", on the other hand, the tab is there?  YES

* If so, which role did you assign to the Administrator Account? I gave it a short test with "Manager" and "Operator", but in both situations, the "Azure UDR" tab showed up correctly. it is configured -Manager

* Is this a standalone box or a CC-managed box? Azure NG VM plateform

* When you connect to the NG Firewall and execute "hwtool -y", does it print "Azure"?  YES.

Thanks

Ram

#4 Tobias Witek

Tobias Witek
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:14 AM

Hello,

that is strange, according to the tests I performed, this should actually work. Could I ask you to please raise that with our support (https://www.barracuda.com/support)? I think it will be necessary to have a closer look at your setup.

Thank you,

Tobias

Reply to this topic