Restore "massive" delete
Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:58 AM
If you accidentally remove data from your workstation's Copy folder and a version of the data is still present in the Barracuda Copy Cloud web interface, you can download the cloud-based copy of the data to your workstation.
It is important to be aware how long data deleted from your workstation is retained in the Barracuda Copy Cloud before it is purged. For cloud retention policy details, see Copy Data Retention.
Available for desktop systems only.
You can see deleted files and recover them using the these steps below.Recover Deleted Files on a Windows System
- Right-click the Barracuda Copy icon in your system tray (Windows), and click Preferences:
- In the Preferences window, click Manage My Files:
- n the Manage My Files window, click the Undelete tab.
- All of your deleted files display. Select the files you want to recover:
- Click Save. your files are resynced and available in your Barracuda Copy folder.
Thank you for your interest in Barracuda Copy!
- There are many avenues of support you can investigate to help solve problems with your Copy account or agent. Both personal and corporate users are encouraged to try the following methods of support.Both other users and Barracuda technicians monitor the forums to help out with problems. Our Self-Service Portal. Select "Barracuda Copy" from the dropdown menu on the right. This is a searchable database of both knowledge and how-tos. Check our Tech Library for further troubleshooting.Here are some links for the free self-help:a. TechLib - https://techlib.barracuda.com/b. Knowledgebase (Solutions) - https://www.barracud...knowledgebasec. Community Forum - https://login.barracudanetworks.com/