CudaDrive Personal Files Folder

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Susie Kay

Susie Kay
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:02 AM

Hi there.  I recently took all of my data out of CudaDrive as they are closing down. 

However, I cannot delete the folder "CudaDrive - Personal Files" from my P.C.  When I try to delete it, a window comes up to tell me that it is no longer available, but it will not delete.  Please help.
I have had to sign up to this forum, which took forever, just to be able to post this.

Kaycontinental

#2 Loujein Chaer

Loujein Chaer
  • Moderators
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:49 AM

Hello Susie,

Can you possibly provide more information around the environment you're using ? 

Are you on Windows 7, 8 or 10 ? Can you please try restarting your machine after uninstalling ? Where on your system is the folders still showing up ( on the left navigation bar of File explorer or inside of your user's directory) ?

Any information will greatly help us identify the issue, and provide a proper resolution to fix it!

Thanks,

Loujein Chaer

Product Manager

#3 Bas van Overdijk

Bas van Overdijk
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:36 AM

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I'm using Windows 10.

The folder is shown in the left navigation bar of Explorer, above 'This PC', in my case just above Dropbox:

http://www.basvanoverdijk.nl/images/screenshot.jpg

The error says: Location not available. But it's not possible to delete the folder.

Please help.

Gr,

Bas

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CudaDrive, Personal Files, Folder