warnings disabled mailboxes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jerry

Jerry
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:40 AM

We recently upgraded our firmware to the latest 6.2.04 and everyday I now get warning reports that mailboxes are disabled. I think this is a bit unnecessary. I disable mailboxes when users are no longer with our company but others might require access to the mailbox for work purposes. The only way to not get a warning is to unselect the mailbox in question from backing up. This purges the data. Is there really no other way to not get this warning message report daily?   

#2 Bart Bultinck

Bart Bultinck
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDeinze - Belgium

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:07 AM

We recently upgraded our firmware to the latest 6.2.04 and everyday I now get warning reports that mailboxes are disabled. I think this is a bit unnecessary. I disable mailboxes when users are no longer with our company but others might require access to the mailbox for work purposes. The only way to not get a warning is to unselect the mailbox in question from backing up. This purges the data. Is there really no other way to not get this warning message report daily?   

+1

We have lots of disabled users and shared mailboxes. These are not worth warning levels as it is common practice.

//Bart

#3 Anna Walker

Anna Walker
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:51 AM

Very annoying. We disable when we lay off during different parts of the year. Getting this list is no help and is also not an error.

#4 Thierry FOUCHARD

Thierry FOUCHARD
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:50 PM

Agree, please stop logging at warning level for an exchange mailbox disabled account.

#5 Devon O'Connor

Devon O'Connor
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:24 AM

I've found that a lot of my "Mailbox disabled" warnings are actually for enabled resource mailboxes (rooms, equipment, etc.).  Anyone else seeing this?

#6 ICT Circus Belgium

ICT Circus Belgium
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:12 AM

+1

#7 Shawn Lubahn

Shawn Lubahn
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:43 PM

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We're are working on some UI changes and one of the items at the top of the list is a way to "acknowledge" errors and warnings so that you can avoid scenario's like this.

#8 Rich Perea

Rich Perea
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:13 PM

We are up to 6.5.00.10100 now, still no solution for this?

Thanks

-Rich

#9 Jim Prendergast

Jim Prendergast
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 08:35 AM

Shawn, any follow-up on this topic would be appreciated.

#10 Philippe Baldewijns

Philippe Baldewijns
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:18 AM

Any news on this topic ????