We have a Spam Firewall that just started blocking excel (from 2010) files. This just started happening and it's only with specific excel files/recipients. The error message is: <barracuda> #554 rejected due to virus ##. These files have been virus scanned separately. It's a false positive. This just started happening today and there appears to be no way to get granular control over the anti virus piece, it's either on or off. I've tried whitelisting senders and recipients. We've tried renaming the files. This is an on premise device, not cloud based. This is a critical spreadsheet that has to get to our customer.