Photo

Migration Options ?

Best Answer Nathan Timperley, 13 July 2016 - 11:06 AM

The webinar being referenced is targeted at resale partners.  There will be more information posted with migration options for customers when we make the official end of life announcement on July 19.  We had not expected information to be leaked via this channel early so I apologize that we do not have all of those pages ready to go live in advance of that date.  

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jere Austill

Jere Austill
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:33 AM

I probably missed the webinar by now, but could someone list some migration options on the forum 

#2 Paul Douglas

Paul Douglas
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:35 AM

Webinar is in 2.5 hours .. send an email to Nicholas and he can send you an invite .. they don't allow links in the forum

#3 Brendan ONeill

Brendan ONeill
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:42 AM

Still interested in what they say in the webinar, but some of the documentation on the website has been edited to reflect RingCentral for a cloud-based replacement and 3CX as on on-premise replacement.

#4 Nathan Timperley

Nathan Timperley
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:06 AM   Best Answer

The webinar being referenced is targeted at resale partners.  There will be more information posted with migration options for customers when we make the official end of life announcement on July 19.  We had not expected information to be leaked via this channel early so I apologize that we do not have all of those pages ready to go live in advance of that date.  

#5 Timothy Bolton

Timothy Bolton
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:03 PM

Is there still to be an announcement today?

#6 Nathan Timperley

Nathan Timperley
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:07 PM

As I understand the email blast is processing/sending now and is probably taking a while to cycle through everyone in our list.  

#7 Timothy Bolton

Timothy Bolton
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:17 PM

Just got it, thanks.  No mention of 3CX, they still going to offer something to migrate to their software?

#8 Nathan Timperley

Nathan Timperley
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:26 PM

3CX is still an option if you're not interested in a hosted solution.  We're getting somewhat inundated right now as you may imagine.  please send an email to bpseol_team@barracuda.com and we'll make sure one of us gets you in contact with the right person.