Photo

Quarantine Notifications Unreadable

quarantine notifications

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#21 Raymond Brunet

Raymond Brunet
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:04 AM

I agree with Jon's comments, but I would like to emphasize the "this change is horrible" part.

It may be more user friendly on phones (easier to read and click on the buttons), but what I was able to scan in a few seconds before, now feels like reading a book. Painful and slow to read - especially when 20 or 30 of the emails are all the same subject.... This is WAY to time consuming.

Most of my users are asking to move away from Barracuda  - they now prefer to login to the web interface to see the emails in table format.

Please read the table format back....or give us the option.

#22 Chris Meyer

Chris Meyer
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:33 PM

I also agree.  We have received very similar feedback from our users as well.

#23 Michael Parkin

Michael Parkin
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:57 PM

Thanks for the feedback, and I appreciate the very specific nature.  That's really helpful and I I've passed it on to Engineering.

I talked with one of the Product Management team on the specifics and they were already aware of some of them.  The "missing image" issue is already being fixed, and they're looking at other ways to make the presentation easier to work with.  They sent a survey out to a range of users to get feedback and I'm going to see if they'll let me post a link to it here so you can give direct input.

Cheers,

Mike

#24 Mitchel Kagawa

Mitchel Kagawa
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

I just wanted to add that the new Quarantine Notification format that you implemented on 6/2 is AWFUL.  At least allow the users to select which style they prefer for the notifications.  I told my users that I would have a fix for them by months end.  If you guys can not implement a fix the notifications by then them I will be forced to take my domains to another spam filtering provider.

#25 Bryce Contento

Bryce Contento
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

My boss, the guy that pays the Barracuda service bills, HATES the new quarantine notification format. Takes MUCH longer to scan the list quickly to see if any of the items need attention. He's ready to pull the plug and go elsewhere.

#26 Tino Marquez

Tino Marquez
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

Is it me, this is just another example how the Barracuda developers are just painfully out of touch? From the lack of being able to turn on notifications/alerts for specific conditions that other cloud spam filtering services have to having a panifullly slow Barracuda Control Panel (they used to blame it on the influx of new customers, but it has been slow for 3+ years now) and now this "fix" for the notifications? Luckily none of my compliants have yet to complain, but I don't like the layout myself. But as soon as they do, I'm moving them. I am running out of excuses to keep them on this product.

#27 Michael Parkin

Michael Parkin
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

Tino,

What specific notifications/alerts are missing that you'd like included?

Thanks,

Mike

#28 Michael Parkin

Michael Parkin
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:43 AM

I wanted to followup here and see if there were any additional comments on the email quarantine notifications.  The team reworked them after getting feedback, and went back to more of a list form.

I hope this version is rendering correctly for everyone, including on Mobile apps, and is in a format that works for people.

Cheers,

Mike