Dear Barracuda Networks-Community members,
we are pleased to announce the new Idea Portal for Barracuda Network Security products. This new portal makes submitting new ideas much more convenient and enables automatic tracking of the status.
The portal is available at: http://netsecfeedback.barracuda.com and your existing login credentials can be used to sign in.
The new portal introduces the following benefits:
- Ideas from customers, partners, and employees can now easily be submitted, filtered, and managed in one place.
- Contributors can now easily track the status of their submitted ideas or others ideas they like.
- The new voting function makes it easy to know what people think and elevate priority of popular ideas.
- The new idea portal encourages direct communication with the idea submitters.
- Automatic notifications are sent when the status of an idea changes.
The following categories are used for responses:
- “Needs review” - this idea is waiting for review and categorization.
- “Future consideration” - we may consider implementing this idea in future - based on demand, capacity and priorities.
- “Already exists” - this idea already exists in the product.
- “Will not implement” - this idea will not be implemented.
- “Planned” - this idea will be implemented and is scheduled.
- “Shipped” - this idea is now shipped in a release.
The existing community portal will be turned off, by March 1st 2017. Posts from the existing community portal are not scheduled to be moved automatically. If an idea you posted recently in the community portal is near and dear to you, we kindly ask you to add them to the new portal. In exchange for this effort, your idea tickets will be reviewed by the Network Security PM-Team on a regular basis and can be managed much easier.
For further questions, please get in touch with us:
Thanks in advance
Network Security PM-Team