Barracuda 210

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Talbert

Michael Talbert
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

I have a Barracuda Web Filter device Model 210. The issue is that I can't seem to log in using the web page. I can tell it tries to authenticate (using an incorrect user name or password it immediately lets me know). Logging in with the correct user name and password eventually times out with the response of ' Temporarily Unavailable'.  I can log into the  console log in but I don't really see an option to change anything nor check on application settings, running etc.

The device does seem to pass traffic however, as a device connected to the WAN and another to the LAN can ping each other.

Is there a way to just reset the web log in page perhaps or see it's configuration even though I can't get into it?

Thank you in advance.

#2 Dinesh Chander

Dinesh Chander
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:39 AM

Hi Michael,

I apologize for the delayed response. If you still experience the issue. Please contact barracuda support using Phone number 408 342 5300 or to email at support@barracuda.com for quick resolution. Thanks

Best regards

Dinesh Chander

Technical Support Engineer

Barracuda Networks Inc.

Phone: 408 342 5300

Direct Phone: 408 342 5587

Email dchander@barracuda.com

#3 John Irwin

John Irwin
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:12 PM

Also for anyone having login concerns to the dashboard or status page, if a database concern is the issue, you may try a different landing page to login and see you can get access until calling in for assistance.

modify your URL to use this after /cgi-mod 
append
/index.cgi?error=3&locale=en_US&primary_tab=ADVANCED&secondary_tab=troubleshooting

this should allow login access to the troubleshooting page and open if no other concerns.

a technician should be able to assist to determine the login issue and resolve it with a support tunnel