zerohour

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alice

Alice
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

An outgoing message has been blocked to live.me@cmcm.com due to zerohour intent.  I see the option to exempt the URI, but I am not sure I want to do that for this domain for my entire user community.

I chose the message & chose 'deliver', but i don't know how to confirm that it actually got delivered.

suggestions?

Thx

#2 opjose

opjose
  • Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationWashington D.C. Area

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

You can check to see if the message is hung up in your outbound queue... otherwise if you hit deliver it was.

It is not logged, but I've never seen a message fail to be delivered that was not left in the outbound queue for other reasons (e.g. unresponsive remote server, etc. ).

"Zerohour Intent" will catch things like imbedded URL's within a message.  This is a good thing, but confuses people asking for "block" removals.

e.g. if a scammer sends out a phishing e-mail with an imbedded link to a malicious site, "Zerohour Intent" may catch it, even if the scammer's domain or e-mail address is not otherwise caught.

#3 Alice

Alice
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

It's not in the out Q, so must have gone.  Thx!

#4 Alice

Alice
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:44 PM

Looks like my internal sender may have to correspond with this entity multiple times due to a potential legal issue.  Is there any way to allow this one sender to be able to do so without allowing everyone in my system to?