Web Security Agent version 18.104.22.168 for Windows is now GA, and available via (Auto-)Update from the agent side.
This patch includes all fixes since the release of Barracuda WSA 22.214.171.124, and is also available for download from https://login.barrac...port/downloads/. This patch is not available via the Barracuda WSA Auto-update feature.
- Improved stability and performance.
- Performance improvements with Client-side SSL Inspection enabled.
- Addressed long load times/ parts of sites not loaded for busy pages like msn.com, espn.com, cnn.com, etc.
- Fixed application errors while the Barracuda WSA is active.
- Fixed Skype For Business NOT working in inline mode.
- Fixed issue where domain wildcards were ignored for proxy exceptions and packet capture.
- Fixed issue where auto-update was always executed, even when disabled.
- Fixed issue where Google Mail was inaccessible with Policy Lookup and Client-side SSL Inspection enabled, and Google domains set to be SSL inspected.
This version is supported for Web Security Gateway customers only.
The full release notes for Patch v126.96.36.199 can be viewed at