4 replies to this topic

#1 JeWe

JeWe
  • Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationGermany, NDS

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

Hi,

I would welcome a feature to create filters in message log, for example allowed / whitelisted mail from domain X and save them afterwards. If I log in again to look at the message log, I can simply choose the created filter.

Regards,

Jens

#2 Sheila K

Sheila K
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:31 AM

This would be very helpful. I use the same filter everyday to look for false-positives and just need to change the date. It is very cumbersome to have to recreate the filter each time I change to a different screen.

#3 Cristian-Petru Pencov

Cristian-Petru Pencov
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTimisoara, Romania

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:25 AM

Same request. Possibility to Save custom filters you use regularly, some of them daily.

Thanks.

#4 Cristian-Petru Pencov

Cristian-Petru Pencov
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTimisoara, Romania

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:32 PM

Hi,
If someone is interested in temporary solution for this, until dev guys will include our request in the next update, here is:

• using Mozilla Firefox
  • third party Plugin "Autofill Forms" [search for it in Firefox Add-ons]

Unfortunately I can not post here examples [images] with my daily filtering in thousands of messages nor direct links to Plugin. But you can DM me if you need guidance.

Note: You must choose manually first two rules [in my case 'Reason' and 'doesn't contain'].

I didn't find yet a way script to recognise and fill automatically this fields. But I'm happy that I do not need any more to copy/paste that values eight times :)

Happy filtering.

:D

#5 Chad Fisette

Chad Fisette
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 12:24 PM

I agree, the saved filter option or the ability to set your defaults would be nice.  Drives me crazy I can't set the view to show more than 50 emails at a time in addition to many other little things the search can't do.