• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaroslav Hnátík

Jaroslav Hnátík
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

Hi.

I have question about RAM consuptions of VPN service. We have established IKEv1 VPN tunels with our customers. All work fine,but during autumn, it started to generate some problems with free RAM. After start service consume about 500 000KB. But about one week later system reports that have more than 80 (sometime 90 %) of system memory used. After restart VPN service, RAM system usage fall to 30 - 40 %. If we didnt restart this service, in about one week later system becam unstable and unusable.

We have F180 model with curent FW. Is this normal behavior, or there is any problem with releasing memory. As i said, about one year later, we have same configuration and system works many weeks without restart.

#2 Dariusz Libudzic

Dariusz Libudzic
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:24 AM

Hi

I have same issue, memory usage goes up to 80% and after VPN service restart down to 40%

#3 Michael Zoller

Michael Zoller
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:39 AM

This sounds like an issue that our technical support should take a look at. They can then check if there are known issues in the firmware version you are running and if the problem has already been resolved in a newer firmware version. If this is not the case, they can file a bug report.

https://login.barrac...support/newcase