ssl vpn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steve B

Steve B
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:43 PM

We are using SSL VPN on a NG F400 Firewall. Whenever we go to a page that needs JSON we get this error:

DataTables warning: table id=dt-oc_ips_sundries - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

Talking with support they mentioned that we would need to do custom replacements on the web app. From what I understand this is because the response needs to be redirected to the SSL VPN and not our intranet. I'm at a loss of what I need to redirect though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Steve B

Steve B
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

I'm assuming that custom replacements is the solution to this problem but I could be way off. This is just the direction that Barracuda Support lead me.

#3 Gavin Chappell

Gavin Chappell
  • Moderators
  • 426 posts
  • LocationNottingham, UK

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:09 AM

It's more likely (in my opinion...) that the proxy engine is not actually proxying the JSON response at all, and may be serving up an error page that is HTML and that's tripping your JSON parser. This could be because the wrong URL is being used to locate the JSON.

Do you have a case number where there may be some previous notes, and I'll try and help you further with this?

#4 Steve B

Steve B
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:00 PM

I can't recall the case number but I do have my Barracuda serial #.

Now that you mention it, I do think that is the problem. I just have no idea how to go about fixing this issue. Thank you for your help!

#5 Steve B

Steve B
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:18 PM

Looking through email I did find the case number: 02807925

Thanks!

#6 Gavin Chappell

Gavin Chappell
  • Moderators
  • 426 posts
  • LocationNottingham, UK

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

Give me a day or so, I will have a look into the case history and get in touch with you if it looks like something I can help with

#7 Steve B

Steve B
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

Awesome thank you so much for your help!