Looking for beta customers using Azure AD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stephen Gee

Stephen Gee
  • Moderators
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

I am currently looking for beta customers who are currently using Azure AD and using the Email Security Service.  We are looking to add support for Azure AD for Single Sign On and to use to authenticate users against.  Please let me know if this is something you are interested in and I can provide you with more details.  Thanks.

#2 Ashish Chopra

Ashish Chopra
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:34 AM

Hi 

We are working with one of our customers to setup the ESS for them & they want to populate the users in ESS via Azure AD, which we are unable to find any information around , can you please help us with some guidance on how to achive that.

Their emails are currently setup on O365 & linked with Azure AD with P1 licenses for each user.

#3 Richard Stokes

Richard Stokes
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:03 AM

I am currently looking for beta customers who are currently using Azure AD and using the Email Security Service.  We are looking to add support for Azure AD for Single Sign On and to use to authenticate users against.  Please let me know if this is something you are interested in and I can provide you with more details.  Thanks.

Yes, of massive interest.

#4 Luca Chichiarelli

Luca Chichiarelli
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:20 AM

More than interested, I've just opened a support ticket because I've enabled Azure AD but I cannot edit in ESS my domains to use it in the Directory Services...

Let me know...