Quarantine

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Larry French

Larry French
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:04 PM

I would really like an option to disable this.  I can't believe I am the only person in here complaining about this.  End users can't handle this therefore I don't want to upgrade firmware because I know if will be a CF.

#2 Thomas Scheid

Thomas Scheid
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:21 AM

you are not alone .... with this Feature Distribution list are not able to Login in there quarantine

#3 beckshybrids

beckshybrids
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

Additional Support from us as well to be able to disabled this.  It has caused us issues for administrative assistance who monitor their managers mailbox but don't know their password as well as members of distribution lists, or users of shared mailboxes.  (I.E. Accounting AP and AR, HumanResources, etc...)

#4 Nicholas Palmer

Nicholas Palmer
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:17 AM

Motion fourth-ed.  We really need this option back in.  Its removal causes real consternation for our users.

#5 Ulrich Sieveking

Ulrich Sieveking
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:25 AM

Me too. Being able to configure quarantine authentication is urgently needed.

#6 Johnny

Johnny
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:14 PM

Me too,  Kind of regretting upgrading to this firmware.  Last i heard from support, they are working on a firmware to fix not being able to login to the distribution list email accounts, but that was a few months ago.

#7 Nicholas Palmer

Nicholas Palmer
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 03:07 AM

It's back!  Thank you ever so much, the users are happy, management are happy, and I'm, well, as close to happy as I get... :-)