Web interface troubles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Peck

Kevin Peck
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

This has been going on for months and I can't get help from support as my support contract expired (I'm hoping to renew in the next budget cycle).  I can login to the web interface at backup.barracudanetworks.com, but the screen constantly refreshes and brings me back to the status page.  As such, it is next to impossible for me to create and run a restore job, or alter my backup jobs at all.  I've tried many different browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Edge, Safari) on three different computers (Windows and Mac) using several different internet connections and I can't seem to figure out why the screen constantly refreshes me back to the status page.  I would love to hear some suggestions.

#2 Donald Ladd

Donald Ladd
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:23 AM

Have you tried the local web interface. You should be able to restore from there or see reports. But will not be able to alter backup jobs from it. But at least if you need to restore something you do have the option to do that. Also going local will see if you can at least access the unit and verify cloud connection. Right now I am unable to see any of the units we have on BCC due to cloud maintenance, don't know if that might be a factor on your side also. Seems they might be having a cloud issue.

#3 David Waller

David Waller
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:43 AM

I would also recommend using the local web interface.

#4 Michael Manning

Michael Manning
  • Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:02 AM

This has been going on for months and I can't get help from support as my support contract expired (I'm hoping to renew in the next budget cycle).  I can login to the web interface at backup.barracudanetworks.com, but the screen constantly refreshes and brings me back to the status page.  As such, it is next to impossible for me to create and run a restore job, or alter my backup jobs at all.  I've tried many different browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Edge, Safari) on three different computers (Windows and Mac) using several different internet connections and I can't seem to figure out why the screen constantly refreshes me back to the status page.  I would love to hear some suggestions.

Did you ever get this sorted out? I don't think using the local web interface is a suitable answer since it does not allow you to create or modify backup jobs, which you state is one of your concerns. Have you tried restarting the appliance?

I had some display issues a couple weeks ago where the dashboard would not load, though all other tabs would. Tried a couple different browsers and a two or three different computer to no avail, then a day or so later it just cleared up on its own.