Firmware Release 7.2.x HOTFIXES
Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:13 AM
Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:15 AM
Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:57 AM
Hotfix 895 - Firewall
- Solves an issue where a ruleset could not be loaded in certain circumstances.
- Solves an issue where an emtpy network object prevented the firewall service from starting.
- Solves an issue where transparent redirect and DNAT with multiple destinations did not work as expected.
Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:41 AM
Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:33 AM
- This hotfix adds support for O365 policies in Azure Virtual WAN.
- This hotfix adds support for checking Azure Virtual WAN configuration changes and to automatically apply them to the active firewall configuration.
Posted 08 May 2019 - 02:22 AM
- Increases the default size of the replay protection window.
- Prevents SPI collisions.
- Makes the results of active bandwidth probes available in the transport details.
- Enforces a minimum bandwidth for SD-WAN enabled transports.
- Solves concurrency issues resulting in "Decryption failure" entries in VPN drop cache.
- Makes SD-WAN bandwidth adjustments less aggressive after packet loss.
- Takes a less conservative approach to estimate the effective bandwidth from a probe.
- Fixes an issue where wrong IP addresses are shown in VPN access/drop cache.
- Fixes an issue in VPM session balancing.
- Increases the maximum number of vpn routes.