• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Manning

Michael Manning
  • Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:01 AM

As the title states I can no longer see any of the content of the dashboard tab. If I open Cloud Contral and go to my Backup I can see all the tabs, but the Dashboard tab is just a blank page. Opening in Internet Explorer I at least get a momentary flash of the graphs and other content but then it goes blank. Chrome is just blank. All the other tabs function as they should.

Not urgent I suppose as the graphs are just kind of a visual bonus. 

No recent network changes. Clearing the browser cache does not help. Thoughts?? 

EDIT Might be a flash issue?? 

#2 Chris Huff

Chris Huff
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:58 AM

Same issues here...although if I go to the IP of my unit instead, i get everything as normal...

#3 Michael Manning

Michael Manning
  • Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

Same issues here...although if I go to the IP of my unit instead, i get everything as normal...

Yep, I can see the available graphs through the IP. And interestingly it started working through cloud control again late in the day yesterday. 

#4 Orlando Aguilar

Orlando Aguilar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

Still dashboard graphs are not working on IE 11. I'm able to get the graphs on Chrome.

#5 Jordan Nolan

Jordan Nolan
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:56 AM

Same thing here.  Last time I had a tech on the phone they said "Yeah, I know.  Try another browser".  I know IE can be a PITA, but unfortunately it is still the only browser that is still compatible with things like ActiveX controls and other business features.  Since we are trying to access a service that is a business service and not a consumer service it should still support IE.  I do not wan to have to keep remembering to use Chrome for just one service.