• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jacek Osiecki

Jacek Osiecki
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:06 AM

Hi,

I don't know where actually to look for help. Is there any service at Barracuda Networks where I can file problems with sending emails to barracuda-protected websites? I have checked whether our SMTP outgoing IP is not listed at any significant RBLs, but it seems to be clean...

I'm running a server hosting multiple domains, and today one of my clients asked me about Post Delivery Failure notification being received from the address, which she could send emails just few days ago. I have verified, that she is unable to send any email (so it's not about heuristics) to any email in the specific domain.

Here is the message that she received. She was sending emails from biuro@akademiarozrywki.pl.

--1528099967-eximdsn-1514774260
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

mette.norgaard@espersen.com
    host d300367.b.ess.de.barracudanetworks.com [35.157.190.224]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (mette.norgaard@espersen.com:blocked)

Content-type: message/delivery-status

Reporting-MTA: dns; silvercube.pl

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;mette.norgaard@espersen.com
Remote-MTA: dns; d300367.b.ess.de.barracudanetworks.com
Remote-MTA: X-ip; [35.157.190.224]
X-Remote-MTA-smtp-greeting: X-str; 220 mail.ess.de.barracuda.com ESMTP (mx1.eu-central-1a.ess.aws)
X-Remote-MTA-helo-response: X-str; 250-mx1.eu-central-1a.ess.aws.cudaops.com Hello mx.silvercube.pl [188.40.8.229], pleased to meet you
X-Exim-Diagnostic: X-str; SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (mette.norgaard@espersen.com:blocked)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (mette.norgaard@espersen.com:blocked)

Content-type: message/rfc822

Best regards,
-- 
Jacek Osiecki
Silvercube

#2 jaci

jaci
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:00 PM

We are receiving similar undeliverable rejections.  Did you find an answer?

#3 Volkan Rivera

Volkan Rivera
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:59 AM

Hi.

I have experience the same issue. SPF record are properly configure and the server is not listed in any RBL database.

Somebody can pointing me how to contact Barracuda Situation to report the issue.

-- Volkan