I am assuming this is a WSG issue, but maybe a it's a nextgen firewall issue?
Over the last day or so I have started to notice that when using Google for image searches only 3 rows of results, or 20 thumbnails max are visible on the Images tab and all the rest show up a placeholders. This is the result regardless of the browser. If I do an image search with Bing I do not have the same issue. If I move the computer outside the firewall and do an image search with Google I also do not have the same issue.
No network changes. The ONLY thing I changed recently was to add an exclusion to allow a specific unrelated URL.
No firmware updates prior to this issue starting.
SafeSearch is NOT enabled.
It is ONLY an issue with Google image search and ONLY behind the nextgen firewall/web security gateway which I assume rules out any endpoint malware protection (McAfee)