The Barracuda Web Security Gateway firmware 14.0.0.009 is now available as EA release to 100% of customers.
Full release notes are available here, but some highlights for this release are as follows;
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) - Added Scan First, then Deliver option.
- Added support for blocking Skype for Business
- Added support for blocking Hexatech VPN
- Added Kerberos support for Forest deployments
- Added ability to send notifications to Slack channels
Some issues of note that were fixed.
- Top rule priority is applied as expected after rearranging rules in the List of Exceptions table on the BLOCK/ACCEPT > Exceptions page - specific to Barracuda Chromebook Security Extension. [BNYF-13502]
- 'Error rendering report' message is no longer displayed for the Most Recently Blocked Requests table on the Dashboardpage. [BNYF-13817]
- The Barracuda Web Security Agent now recognizes secure block page redirects as expected. [BNYF-13951]
- When Enable HTTPS Filtering is set to Yes on the BLOCK/ACCEPT > Configuration page, the Captive Portal Agreement page is now presented as expected for HTTPS sites. [BNYF-8201]
- The Web Requests Log report does not time out with an error. [BNYF-13502]
- BLOCK/ACCEPT > Web App Control blocking for Facebook like/unlike, share, and comments works as expected. [BNYF-10396]