4 replies to this topic

#1 Admin admin

Admin admin
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:00 PM

A couple of requested enhancements to the Message Log;

• Enable Sorting for All Columns
    There appears to be just a default sort for reverse chronological order by timestamp.  It would be helpful to be able to sort on any column in the log (i.e., Subject, From, To, etc...).  it should sort based on the selected range (1-day, 2-day, 1-week, etc...).  

• Export based on selected Range
    Currently, exporting items from the message log is a pain as it will only take one "page" (50-entries) at a time.  The Export feature should take all items withing the selected range (1-day, 2-day, 1-week, etc...).  

#2 Certeza, John

Certeza, John
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:03 AM

Additionally I think the message export should have the detailed information listed in the individual message like:
Envelope From:

IP:

Detailed server response delivery information

#3 Failsafe Admin

Failsafe Admin
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:10 AM

Two additional thoughts/requests.

A Clear ALL option to reset all search parameter instead of having to click on the individual Clear buttons, and then deleting the text from the search box.

A easier way to search the message body for a keyword i.e. I searched for the word "bomb" because of the most recent bomb threat scam email, and was not able to find a single email although I know that my company received at least 2 of these emails.

#4 IT

IT
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

Also the ability to filter out certain email properties such as invalid recipient and the ability to select multiple properties such as all emails that were classified as score AND anti-fraud.  

#5 Jeff Lacker

Jeff Lacker
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:04 PM

The ability to restrict an admin from seeing other user's message content