I am trying to install the Barracuda network access client version 5.0.1 on Windows 10 Pro version 1803. The error message I get is:
"The wizard was interrupted before Barracuda Network Access Client could be completely installed.
Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again."
1. Disabling all antivirus and firewall programs
2. Checking admin privileges for user (user is local admin)
3. Installing different versions (5.0.0, 4.3, 4.2, 3.7 all fail with same message)
4. creating a new user as local admin and installing under that account
5. Updating Windows with all updates
6. Installing from .msi file (file found in C:\users\user\appdata\local\downloaded installations and was copied to desktop before running it.)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!