Photo

How to transfer/switch MBOX data into PST format?

mbox to pst

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brain Watson

Brain Watson
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:58 PM

Suddenly, I need to exchange my data from MBOX to PST because my MBOX file in my office but I am using Outlook account at home. So, I am troubling to move my emails and some other important data from MBOX to PST file format. I want urgent help regarding this problem.

#2 JolieLuka

JolieLuka
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:44 AM

DataVare MBOX to PST Converter software has the ability to convert large number of MBOX files via batch conversion mode. Mail converter tool easily perform corrupt data recovery and preview of file before begin conversion process. User can view converted emails in CSV format. It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX to PST files.converts popularly used MBOX/MBX email clients to Outlook PST file. The tool gives flexibility to append the new Outlook data file to an existing profile or to add to any PST file.

#3 rabsmith

rabsmith
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:58 AM

You can convert MBOX file into PST format with the help of two proficient way first is a manual method and second is third party tool. If you are Outlook a fast and cost-effective way to convert MBOX file into PST format without any complex method, then I would suggest you should go with third party tool like MBOX to PST converter.

Visit at ; https://www.mailvare.com/free-mbox-to-pst-converter/

#4 Eastonbloton

Eastonbloton
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 01:42 AM

ToolsGround MBOX to PST converter is a standalone tool. It doesn't require installation of MS Outlook. 100% data integrity will be maintained all over the processing. The software is an advanced tool which supports all versions of MS Outlook.

More Info;- toolsground.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/