• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 David Westlake

David Westlake
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 05:41 AM

Hi,

We have two separate 1Gbps leased line, both with their own router.

1st Leased Line - Used for all Internet-Based traffic (MicroTek Cloud Core Router)

2nd Leased Line - Intention to use it only for telephony traffic (Cisco 3560X Switch used as the Router)

Our telephony system is Mitel (Formally ShoreTel).

Basically we would like to use our Barracuda NG F600 firewall for both of the leased lines. We would like the ability to decide which leased line the traffic goes down. So for instance, all Internet-Based traffic from certain VLANS (Web, O365, etc) to go down the 1st leased line via the Cloud Core Router and all telephony-based traffic (Seperate VLAN) to go down the 2nd leased line via the Cisco 3560X.

Traffic for Internet and Telephony will be coming from the core switch on different VLANS.

I have been informed by Barracuda Sales that this can be done, but I am unsure of how to configure it. I have had numerous phone calls to Barracuda support in Austria and they are helpful however, they are also finding it hard to understand what we would like to achieve.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

#2 Steve Vickers

Steve Vickers
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:06 AM

Yes this is quote common and can be done with the F series and is fairly straight forward. I've found your details in Salesforce so I'll give you a call.