I'm pleased to announce an update to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service.
- Enhancement: Added support for SMTP CHUNKING ("BDAT") extension. This allows Exchange Server and Exchange Online to archive messages containing bare line-feed characters [BNMA-19852]
- Enhancement: Autodiscover form now requires a User for Exchange Integration server configurations [BNMA-19066]
- Enhancement: Retention policy changes are easier to understand in the Audit Log [BNMA-19446]
- Fix: Azure AD user accounts no longer logged out too soon [BNMA-19733]
- Fix: User/Auditor search whitelists that contain a distribution group no longer expand that group's addresses when searching [BNMA-15260]
Technical Delivery Manager