3 replies to this topic

#1 MateuszGrajcark

MateuszGrajcark
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 08:57 AM

Hello,

At start sorry for my english :) 

We have Barracuda F183 with configured VPN (client to site by Tinda VPN client and L2TP/IPsec)

All our employees in office are connected to server by Tinda VPN Client (we don't have site to site connection)

When i trying to access to VPN by L2TP/IPsec all workmates get disconnect from Tinda VPN Client with error: (IOStreamSock: Receive() peer closed connection). It happens only when we are connecting from this same public IP address. 

Anyone had this problem before or know any trick to fix it?

Thanks for help :)

#2 David Radunsky

David Radunsky
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:15 AM

Mateusz,

I have had a similar problem (we use the Barracuda TINA client).  I have found that low end firewalls (at the remote site) seem to have trouble distinguishing the VPN sessions, one from the other.  We did not find a solution.  Our remote site is limited to one Client to Site connection at a time.

I'll be curious to see if you get any help on this.

If your remote site has a firewall capable of a VPN connection you may want to try a Site to Site to resolve this easily.  Security can be maintained by appropriate Firewall rules.

Good luck.

(And you English is way better than any of my 2nd languages.)

#3 MateuszGrajcark

MateuszGrajcark
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

I waiting for replay from producer. Even my reseller helpdesk doesn't know what could be the reason and saying that we need to buy additional license for VPN to work on L2TP (especially when i can connect to UTM by L2TP protocol on few devices at the same time)

If i get solution from producer i will post it here. 

#4 MateuszGrajcark

MateuszGrajcark
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:58 AM

I had remote connection with producer barracuda enginner today. My problem was declared as bug and they will make a fix for this. If it will happen, there will be new update on yours barracuda admin panel :)