We are pleased to announce GA of Secure Connector firmware version 2.0.7.
Besides numerous stability and performance improvements v2.0.7 offers the following new features:
- Container can now be reset to factory defaults before update packages are installed. This will be done when a "resetcontainer" file is in the container update package. Thanks to Ulrich Pöschl
- Shore-wall was removed in favor of a pure iptables firewall implementation.
- Automatic rollback for faulty configuration: When no connection to the CC can be established after 2 hours of configuration change a rollback to the last-known-working configuration is done.
- DHCP-Relay will now work on startup (Does no longer need a manual restart after reboot).
- Monitoring for 3G/LTE connections UMTS.log has been added to Syslog streaming.
Release notes can be found on campus: https://campus.barra...m/doc/73702782/