login chrome

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Markus Völkl

Markus Völkl
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:30 AM

We are using the HTML Login Page of the WAF on some Sites. 

All Browsers except Chrome are working with the login page.

Chrome only shows an "ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE".

We are using Firmware 9.2.1

#2 Aravindan Anandan

Aravindan Anandan
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:38 AM

If you have already done the basic troubleshooting of trying the access in an incognito window, clearing the cache etc. I would recommend that show the configuration to tech support. It could also be related to plugins/extensions in the browser, so i would test it from different systems before confirming the problem.

#3 Markus Völkl

Markus Völkl
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:49 AM

Yes, I did most of the things already: Tested in at three different computers, where one is completely new installed.

cleared the cache, used incognito. It is always the same result.

I found the following topic in the Release Notes of Version 10.0:

Fix: An issue where the service was not accessible when Authentication is enabled for a service on the Chrome browser, has been fixed.[BNWF-31093] 

Is this eventually my problem?

#4 Aravindan Anandan

Aravindan Anandan
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:33 PM

Can we access your site over the internet? If so, please share the details by emailing wafsupport_team@barracuda.com. The issue you are hinting at relates to an issue where the initial response from the WAF included a cookie called BNIS_AuthzInfo with a invalid/junk value which was rejected by Chrome. Before we isolate your problem to this issue, it would be great if we can run it over with our support team and have them confirm it.