We inform about several important dates regarding Barracuda SSL VPN End-of-Sales / End-of-Life:
- 2019-Feb-28 End-of-New Sales and End-of-Sales for hardware and multiple year subscriptions
- 2019-Dec-01 Renewals possible until an expiration date of Nov-30-2020.
- 2020-Nov-01 End-of-Renewals
- 2020-Nov-30 End-of-Life and End-of-Support: All subscriptions with an expiration date beyond this date will stay valid and services will continue to work until subscription expires.
Until 2020-Nov-30 we will still provide essential security fixes if necessary, but there will be no new features or any bug fixes as long it is not a security hot fix due to a vulnerability.
Follower product of Barracuda SSL VPN is Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F-Series, which combines all SSL VPN functionality with a modern next generation Firewall.
We understand that the change to Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F-Series is not always do-able in a quick manner. Here some important information:
- All Barracuda SSL VPN customers with a valid IR subscription will get corresponding F-Series hardware as a replacement, when changing to F-Series.
We recommend to move to F-Series before End-of-Support on 2020-Nov-30.