• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bert Mills

Bert Mills
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:06 PM

Hello,

I noticed an issue when searching via the website and choosing a date in the search.  If you are currently in Daylight Savings Time, and the date you pick in the search is outside Daylight Savings Time (or vis versa) the search runs 1 hour off.  I have to specify the fully date/time/timezone to get around it.  For our users, that's just not going to work, especially when they are pulling emails for legal requests or the like.

For example, if I run a search for everything on or before January 2, 2020 (assuming I run the search during DST), the results will only include email before January 2, 2020 @ 11:00pm.  It won't search up until midnight.  The same happens the other way around (searching a DST date when the current day is non-DST).

I talked to support once about it, but the guy seemed pretty green.  He said he was putting something in for the devs about it, but I haven't heard since.  Anyone noticed this before or have a fix for it?

Thanks,

Bert

#2 Martin Bignell

Martin Bignell
  • Barracuda Team Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 02:37 AM

Good Morning Bert

We currently have an open bug regarding this, if you could please get a case raised with our support team we can get you tagged on the bug.

There is not currently a estimated resolution time I can provide unfortunately.

Martin Bignell
Lead Support Engineer – Message Archiver